MY LOCAL MENUS COMING ON TUESDAY AUGUST 1ST!

GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Bon

Happy 1st Birthday Sienna & Midget

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :yahoo:  :yahoo:

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

sent you a e-mail

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

warning....cute dog alert on e-mail...open at own risk

Happy birthday to your pooches, it's hard to believe it's been a year already!

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

Thanks everyone!! I have been taking Sienna to church with me to help control pain. They just love her, the Pastor always makes sure he gets to talk & pet her before & after the service.

SOB & I thought it would be nice to share her & Midget's birthday with people who welcomed Sienna & I into the church. It was Midgy Widgy's first time in church.

We still was asked the usual question: are they really sisters? Yes, they really are sisters!! :D

Everyone was surprised we brought cupcakes & as one member said, look people are talking and having a good time instead of getting out the door & going home!! We were happy, the congregation was happy, and Sienna & Midge were happy!!!

it is a cute one huh

Sure is, but I would never buy a weenie over $400. We got a deal on these two because Midge could never have puppies, & Sienna only lives 2 miles from her sister. They have many play dates, car rides, DQ trips, & just running around one of our houses!!! How can you not love a wiener dog?!?!

I do....but $1000 is crazy