• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

God's Not Dead ( movie coming out in March)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gator11

Gator11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:13 AM

For those that may be interested. It is not a documentary with the Robertsons. It is a movie and they just make an appearance. Kevin Sorbo, Shane Harper, Dean Cain I believe the trailer showing the Robertsons is to get more people into the theaters and nothing wrong with that. The trailer has a lot of buffering. I would pause it for a bit and then start watching it so you don't get a choppy viewing.

Coming to theaters March 2014!

• Dodgeman and Trish1118 like this

Every time the Government IMPOSES new Regulations to Protect Us, we LOSE a Little MORE of our FREEDOMS....

MORE Government = LESS Freedom

#2 Bub

Bub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

Gator,

Thanks for the info on this incredible movie.  I will be looking forward to seeing it when it comes out.

"I am the master of my unspoken words and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken"

#3 Jay

Jay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

There is also one coming out called Inside Jerusalem. It compares the lives of three young women living there - a Christian, a Jew, and a Muslim. The 3-D scenery of the city is supposed to be breathtaking. I am looking forward to both movies.

#4 jubilee

jubilee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

Thanks for posting Gator!

This is happening more and more in our country.

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do,then I am already better than them." Marilyn Monroe

#5 Dodgeman

Dodgeman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,112 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

For those that may be interested. It is not a documentary with the Robertsons. It is a movie and they just make an appearance. Kevin Sorbo, Shane Harper, Dean Cain I believe the trailer showing the Robertsons is to get more people into the theaters and nothing wrong with that. The trailer has a lot of buffering. I would pause it for a bit and then start watching it so you don't get a choppy viewing.

Coming to theaters March 2014!

<script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

Thanks for posting this gator, I have been looking forward to seeing it, powerful movie!! 

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them …" George Mason, June 14, 1788.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users