WMJ77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,279 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:30 AM

today is lasagna 

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

#3722 Gator11

Gator11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,834 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:00 PM

Fish dinner at a church along 219 in Brandy Camp. It was in my opinion the best fish I have eaten. The french fries were not so good they were alright but I dont like mine overcooked. The desert was great also. I am guessing we will go back often. LOL

Every time the Government IMPOSES new Regulations to Protect Us, we LOSE a Little MORE of our FREEDOMS....

MORE Government = LESS Freedom

#3723 Bon

Bon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,946 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:22 PM

Chicken planks, fries, & lemonade at Applebee's. Got my stitches out today, & was told I have really good range of motion, better then they thought I would at this time.

#3724 WMJ77

WMJ77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,279 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:30 PM

:yahoo:  :Cool_049:

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

#3725 steelnut

steelnut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,932 posts

I put beef in the slow cooker yesterday for beef stew and finished it today. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful, hubby has the grill ready and I'm thinking grilled chicken.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

#3726 steelnut

steelnut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,932 posts

Chicken planks, fries, & lemonade at Applebee's. Got my stitches out today, & was told I have really good range of motion, better then they thought I would at this time.

That's great news Bon!!!

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users